Monday, 10 May 2010

New shoes

Have tried to find a shop in my area selling the Inov-8 shoes. Wasn't easy. Visited some shops in Stockholm as well, but no result. Didn't dare to buy them on the web. Always tricky for me to get shoes because of both size and shape.
Have been locking for a light shoe in GTX for comming trips.
Finaly my choise was Salomon XA PRO ULTRA GTX.



Not easy to find them in size 13, but my favorite shop, Femmans Sport in Gothenburg had them.

Last week I have tested the shoes in both rough and wet forrest as well as on hard road. Very satisfied. Will use them for daily walks until next weekend trip.

3 comments:

  1. This shoe is a good choice. Fantastic grip and good feeling. I like my XA Pro Ultra GTX. I've got size 12.5 and that's also a problem to find a pair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling about size 13 shoes, never in stock and if you order them the store often wants money upfront. Great shoe, I wear them every day to work and at weekends, for hiking I use Salomon fastpackers or Quests. I am interested in looking at trying the Salomon XT Wings 2 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are a great trail shoe. Worn mine out (non Gore-Tex version) on local paths and walking to work. I just never was happy with the depth of the sole in the mud. I should get another pair and try them again on the hills.

    ReplyDelete