Tomorrow its bank holiday in Sweden. And I'm taking one day of from work on friday. But no time for any longer trip.
Will prepare for our further removal, and then watch some basket. My some will play in a nearby game. Long time since I saw him play.
Going north on saturday for two days with a couple of friends. Barbeque, sauna and maybe some work at the owners house.
Next weekend southbound for Skåne. Will follow the footsteps of Nielsenbrown (http://www.nielsenbrownoutdoors.com/2010/04/bivy-night.html)at the trail "Skåneleden". Will be out from friday to sunday. Start at Vejbystrand and stop at Båstad railway station. Will follow the weather forecast and the decide if I will use the Lunar Solo or tarp.
Looking forward to hearing the report of your trip Roger. I hope the weather is good to you.
ReplyDeleteRoger, you will no doubt enjoy the trip and if the sunshines it will be even better. Enjoy
ReplyDeleteRoger