They look delicious, Roger (My mouth is watering!)! Maybe I try to make these over the weekend, got now an instant appetite for something sweet!
I'm getting hungry.do you have a recipe for this??my last attempt was not very succesful.they were too brittle
Yes, I have a recepie, but only in swedish. You know-sounds like the swedish chef in the Muppet Show.Will try to translate it in the weekend.Did try som pieces of the bars late yesterday. Hard to sleep after that :-)
Swedish chef out of the muppets, your showing your age : ) , yes I remember him too ...For me a swedish recipe will do with my bad danish and my partners excellent danish, I think we could work it out.
They look delicious, Roger (My mouth is watering!)! Maybe I try to make these over the weekend, got now an instant appetite for something sweet!
ReplyDeleteI'm getting hungry.
ReplyDeletedo you have a recipe for this??
my last attempt was not very succesful.
they were too brittle
Yes, I have a recepie, but only in swedish. You know-sounds like the swedish chef in the Muppet Show.
ReplyDeleteWill try to translate it in the weekend.
Did try som pieces of the bars late yesterday. Hard to sleep after that :-)
Swedish chef out of the muppets, your showing your age : ) , yes I remember him too ...
ReplyDeleteFor me a swedish recipe will do with my bad danish and my partners excellent danish, I think we could work it out.