Have been at home for some days because of a cold. Boring!
Spent a lot of time at the internet, reading trip reports and abt DIY-projects.
Today its clear weather and abt -3 degrees. Perfect for outdoor activities.
But I have to save my energy for tonigths work. Its the last day of the Boat Fair in Gothenburg. And when it close me and my team have to take away our clients stand. Hard work for to after midnigth.
Have som deas for trips this spring:
I did a trip at Kinnekulle ths autumn. I want to see the same area with all the spring flowers. Best time for that mid May.
Repeat of my trip 2009 at Skåneleden from Vejbystrand to Båstad. Probably end of May.
Will also du some daytrips south of Gothenburg.
MYOG-plans:
Need to have a pillow on my trips. Last trip I had no bulky clothes to use. Will try a simple Bag-in-box" solution.
A new lid for my pot. Saw an interesting one of silicone on a website.
Trousers. Have some ideas.
I must admit I would not mind walking from Vejbystrand to Båstad again, it is a nice walk if the weather is good.
ReplyDelete